Buy your tickets for Beer Fest, then check back here later so you know what to drink when you get there
Other than providing one of the largest beer festivals in Reno, the Nevada Young Alumni Association puts on Beer Fest in order to raise money for scholarships for undergraduates at the University of Nevada, Reno. In the past few years, they were able to award over $25,000 in scholarships. This is the 21 year, which means the festival itself is finally allowed to drink itself?
Past vendors have included: BJ’s Brewhouse, Lagunitas, New West Distributing, Ole Bridge-Pub, PJ’s, Rail City Alehouse, Southern Wine and Spirits (PDF), Wirtz Distribution, St. James Infirmary, Great Basin Brewery, Ceol, Morrey, Sierra Gold and more.
Drinkable Reno will bring an up to date vendor list as the event details are solidified.
Beer Fest 2014
What: 21st Annual Young Alumni Beer Fest
When: April 11, 2014 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Where: Reno Downtown Ballrooms
Cost: Tickets are available now for $25 online or for $35 at the door.
Entry includes a commemorative glass and as much beer as you can drink in 4 hours.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015