High Sierra Brewing Co. opens in Baldini’s Casino in Sparks with new brewer, new beer, new menu
We’ve covered High Sierra Brewing Co. since it closed up shop in Carson City back in March and began the process of reopening in Sparks. In fact, it was one of the first news stories in the region that inspired Drinkable Reno’s creation. If you’ve followed it with us, you pretty much know what’s happening, so check out this video to see what’s new.
High Sierra Brewing Co. prepares for a second grand opening Dec. 20, 2014 inside Baldini’s Casino in Sparks, Nev. Owner Jim Phalan and Brewmaster Tim Mason talk about the beers and process to closing in Carson City and moving the brewery.
But if you just learned about HSB, here’s a great timeline that recaps their journey since 2010.
High Sierra Brewing Co. grand opening
When: Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014 at 4 p.m., Shane Dwight Band starts playing at 8 p.m.
Where: Baldini’s Casino, 865 South Rock Boulevard, Sparks, NV 89431
Online: High Sierra Brewing homepage, Facebook, Facebook event.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015
One thought on “High Sierra Brewing Co. reopens Saturday”
Comments are closed.