Brewer’s Cabinet’s chef series beer dinner combines specialty chefs, food and beers at Reno Provisions
This is a press release and includes no original reporting.
Reno Provisions will host a Roving Dinner & Beer Pairing featuring custom brewed local beer, live music (performed by Reno Swing Set) and silent auction Thursday, April 23 at 6 p.m. as part of Reno Craft Beer Week. The sustainable food eatery will showcase five custom beers created in partnership with The Brewers Cabinet and local restaurants.
The Brewers Cabinet has worked with chefs at five local venues, including Reno Provisions, to craft custom beers, which will be served at the event paired with complementary signature bites from each restaurant. The chefs and their custom beers and food pairings are as follows:
- Chef Mark Lund of the Peppermill – Featured pairing of Braised Pork scented with Pink Peppercorn and Dirty Snout Stout White Truffle Imperial Stout
- Chef Brandon Bryan Of Old Granite Street Eatery – Featured pairing of Maple Toffee Blondie and Dark Cellar Spiced Porter
- Chef Ian Madan of South Creek Pizza Co – Featured pairing of Stromboli and Cripple Creek Kiwi Sour Pilsner
- Chef Mark Estee of Campo – Featured pairing of Salumi Platter and Maestro Lambrewsco Syrah Infused Saison.
- Chef Chris Shanks from Louie’s Basque Corner – Featured Pairing o Chorizo Sandwich and Engarde Biere de Garde
Roving Dinner & Beer Pairing
What: Roving Dinner and Beer Pairing. In addition to food and drinks, there will also be live music and a silent auction. Proceeds will benefit the Reno Build Project, which provides a financial foundation for start-up businesses.
When: Thursday, April 23 at 6:00pm
Where: Reno Provisions, 100 N. Sierra St., Reno, NV 89501
Tickets: Tickets for the event are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. To purchase tickets, visit Eventbrite.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015
One thought on “Reno Provisions hosts beer pairing dinner with Brewer’s Cabinet”
Comments are closed.